Education & Leadership Training
On the day of his assassination, John F. Kennedy was scheduled to deliver a speech at the Dallas Citizens Council on leadership. Then speech was never delivered, but the words that he had prepared to give still ring true today:
Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other . . . This link between leadership and learning is not only essential at the community level. It is even more indispensable in world affairs.”
The fourth component of achieving real, sustainable hope is just this – education and leadership training. Global Partners in Hope is committed to helping country leaders learn how to care for their people and their communities.
“China continues to grow at a rapid pace… I personally invited Global Partners in Hope to bring representatives to China to help us improve the harmony and unity of the people of China.”
Global Partners in Hope offers Leadership Training and Education both in the United States and abroad. The program was initially born out of a need in China. A leader in China had told GPiH Co-Founder, Ian Vickers, about the hundreds of thousands of orphans in China (some estimates have it as high as a million) and the lack of leadership of the people running the orphanages. From this discussion was born the idea of bringing biblically-based leadership training to China.
- China is one of the most populous nation in the world, and is experiencing tremendous pressure and growth.
- Increasing social pressure on families and community leaders is providing opportunities for leadership training to develop community leaders, who are caring and compassionate about those in their community.
- In collaboration with U.S community partners, GPiH has been invited to China to develop leadership programs for community leaders. Traveling to multiple cities GPIH is developing thousands of community leaders annually.
- Hundreds of volunteers with extensive experience in their respective area (business, women’s empowerment and faith) have traveled to China with GPiH to teach these courses
“The summit was an opportunity to learn about leadership from another perspective. It reaffirmed my belief that servant leadership with a touch of tough love is a win win win situation. I’ve told so many people about my experience including my boss and look forward to talking with more of my colleagues.”
Leadership Summit Attendee
GPiH trains thousands of leaders annually through our leadership development courses in communities across Globe. Hundreds of experts with extensive experience in their respective areas (business, women’s empowerment and faith) provide a rich variety of leadership experience with GPiH to teach these courses.
- Servant Leadership
- No-Fail Business Leadership
- Spiritual Growth
- Facing Fears and Trusting God
- Inspiring and Leading Others to Maximize their Influence
- Dealing with Stress
- Team Building
- Strategic Planning
These educational sessions have been developed internally by GPiH staff, in conjunction with Family Life and Crown College in Minnesota. They translated into multiple languages, including French and Chinese.